[mapguide-users] zoom to view

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Wed Feb 28 23:19:31 EST 2007

Sounds like a problem I ran into where the map refreshes from the selection then refreshed for the zoom...

Making things worse for me and probably unrelated...
at the same time my overview map was sending stuff into an fcgi call to refresh as well...since I was using the same session, the cal for the smaller preview map would leave the map at a different view center and resolution and since I didn't reset the view center and resolution on the main maps fcgi call I had this highly stretched pixelated map on anycall that didn't refresh the maps extents....my solution set a variable to tell it not to refresh on selection but wait until the zoom to refresh...also for the second issue...always send all attributes into the fcgi call