[mapguide-users] Studio and moving folders...

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Tue Jan 16 16:31:59 EST 2007

It would also be nice to be able to:

1 - Copy a layer that has themes and save it as a new layer.
2 - Load a new Feature Source that has identical file/db structure.
3 - re-assign the new layer copy's feature source to the new feature source
and preserve all themes.

Circumstances it would apply:

Creating a very complex themed layer on a file containing a subset of data;
and wanting to create an identically themed layer on a full set of data
without having to painstakingly recreate all themes.

Essentially you are creating a new layer and swapping the datasource.
This was something you could do in 6.5 and cut off hours of cartographic
prep.

******

A save/load themes function in Studio would be a dream.

A save/load colour palette would be an additional bonus.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski
Senior Application Developer
WEBSOFT DEVELOPERS, INC.