[mapguide-users] MgFileNotFoundException

asd asd junkstuff070771 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 00:15:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm trying to get a dev environment working for release 1.2 and keep getting the following error :-

  Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException". Exception occured in method ByteSourceFileImpl.LoadFile at line 126 in file .\System\ByteSourceFileImpl.cpp

  I had the system up and running until I restarted my machine, however I think something must have been reset ? Steps I performed where :-

  1) installed release 1.2 server
  2) installed release 1.2 web extensions
  3) everything working
  4) restarted my PC and neither studio preview or the ajax viewer URL works anymore, the error as above. The server test still work to return xml and studio can still connect.
  5) removed all coponents and re-installed ... still get the same error.

  I tried comparing with a working install of 1.1 but couldn't find any errors, also searched the archives could find any posts ?

  Any help would be appreciated, got a demo next wed :) !