[mapguide-users] ODBC Point features failure

IElsinga at fac.bm IElsinga at fac.bm
Wed Jul 4 12:32:33 EDT 2007

I am using MGOS 1.2 RC2 and am experiencing a problem with an ODBC
connected to SQL Server point source.    Points are displayed initially,
but then eventually they are not displayed any longer.  Opening a new web
browser does not help.  The only way I can get them to come back is to
restart the MapGuide windows service - then the points will come back -
for a few minutes of interaction.

I am bringing back 1000 points from a SQL Server database.    This
behaviour was the same in 1.2 RC1.

This will obviously make mapguide unusable for our purposes - is there a
problem with the ODBC FDO?

I will be grateful for any assistance!

Ian Elsinga