[mapguide-users] v1.2.0RC2 Getting Map Guide up and Running

David Nuell nuell at nicholsenvironmental.com
Mon Jul 9 16:33:24 EDT 2007

Hi List'ers -

Newbie Alert... I am loading v1.2.0RC2 onto my server (windows server 2003) and am getting hung up on step 4:

4. Load the sample data using the Site Administrator application.
Open a web browser to the following URL: http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php. Login using the user id "Administrator" and the default password "admin". When you see the Manage Servers page appear, select "Load Packages" in the left navigation bar. Select the radio button next to Sheboygan.mgp and click "Load Package".

Does anyone know what to do when the form gets submitted properly but no page results (or, at least, a blank page results)?  What am I missing here...