[mapguide-users] White space at the top of the map pane

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Thu Jul 12 15:43:13 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am using MGOS 1.1 with MYSQL and FDO.

I am trying to understand why the mouse coordinates displayed at the
bottom of the browser do not correspond to the coordinates stored in the
MYSQL database I am using. The coordinates are only off in the Y axis
and the amount they are off appears to be about the height of the white
space at the top of the map. This distance of course changes with
different zoom scales. Is there a way to measure this distance through
the API or is there a way to eliminate the white space? My goal is to
capture mouse clicks and to accurately convert to map coordinates but
with this variable distance in the Y axis I am not sure how.

Thanks

George McLean