[mapguide-users] Missing "IN" Operator For Layer Filters

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Fri Jul 13 15:54:39 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:01:00 -0700, Rock Beans <rockbeans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Using the 1.1 Web API documentation it seems the IN statement should
> work. The only thing I noticed was possible spaces before and after the
> ( ). Who knows maybe this is also broke in 1.2 RC2 as a result of the
> SDF changes. Can anyone confirm?
>
> http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/index.html
> http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/da/ddd/group___filters_and_expressions.html

Thanks! Apparently it does work; I must have messed up the syntax
somewhere in my earlier testing.  MapGuide Studio doesn't have any
provision for the IN operator in the filter editor dialog so it's likely I
mistyped something and didn't see it. Here's the exact syntax that did
work (spaces don't seem to be critical): "SPID IN ('1901', '1903','1910')".

--
James Card
209-578-5580