[mapguide-users] GetFeatureInfo does not work for line data

mcarsel carsella11 at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 20:43:15 EDT 2007

I don't think this will help.  I had tried the line layer individually first.
That's when I noticed the problem.  I tried a polygon query to see if
getfeatureinfo would work at all on a polygon layer.  It does, so that gave
me some additional info in debugging the problem.  Line data seems to be the
problem.