[mapguide-users] map agent documentation?

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Sun Jul 22 17:44:56 EDT 2007

It's a series of pages designed to test and modify the settings of your
mapguide application...

You can see what users are able to access the site, view and change the
XML properties of feature sources, etc. etc...

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Mansoureh
Sadrykia
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 12:10 AM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] map agent documentation?

Thanks for your reply Mark Pendergraft,

I actually don't know the role of map agent and how to make use of its
pages! Sorry, but I'd be thankful if you explain it to me.

Mark Pendergraft <markp at Meadgilman.com> wrote:

	I don't know if there is any documentation... I have yet to find
any at least... but it seems to me much of the mapagent is pretty self
explanatory..

	Maybe if you could tell us what you need to test, we could tell
you what page to use, and how to use it.