[mapguide-users] CTRL Click on layer?

Jorge Rubio j.e.rubio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:27:53 EDT 2007

Hi James

Yes, it is possible.

In MG Studio at Parcel layer you will find "URL activated for feature".
There you have to define what would you like to display.
I have defined the following:

concat('http://localhost/mapguide/my_app/reports/report.php?ParcelID=',
"ParcelID")
Yhe last ParcelID you see at the example is layer property.
The first one it's the a param's name passed to report.php file.
Then report.php queries the database using param ParcelID. This param is the
key for Parcels table.

That's all, you have your report!

2007/7/23, jamesdudden <jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk>:

> Hi
>
> I am having some problems with a CTRL Click function. I have searched the
> forum and checked the help files but to no avail. If anyone is doing this
> or
> has any idea how to do this it would be greatly appreciated
>
> Basically in my map I would like to open a HTML page from CTRL clicking on
> layer. Is this possible?
>
> Also what is the code and where would you put it?
>
> Regards
>
> James Dudden

Lic. Jorge Rubio