[mapguide-users] php fatal error

Todd Wells twells at sveassoc.com
Tue Jul 24 20:13:52 EDT 2007

I have mgos 1.1 on win 2003 server and iis6.. I created an odbc
connection to sql server 200o on another 2003 server...
Using mg studio I am able to see the table data in the properties when
the shape is selected but when I try to do a search i get this error....
Search results

 Title

possible php.ini setting?????
Any help would be great.. sorry if I don't reply.. Unfortunately I am
not able to log into the forum but I can email to it???
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetString() in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\common.php
on line 50

<http://www.sveassoc.com/> Todd