[mapguide-users] RE: wrong Polygon selection

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:18:12 EDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

Thankyou for your replay now i can see both field  Datasource and Readonly,
I install MGOS 1.1.0 and OGR 3.2 working fine .In Datasource field i enter
MYSQL:dhiru,user=root,password=psv9570,port=3306 in Readonly field enter
false and in User name: enter root and in Password: root But when i clicked
on Test CtionButton then i get Error!! An exception occurred in FDO
component.
Connect failed.So kenneth, If you have idea about this error that where i am
wrong then please help me.

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar