[mapguide-users] Adding commands to WebLayout at runtime

Minh Quân quandx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:56:05 EDT 2007

Hi all.
I have an idea about to make map faster than.
Because titling map will make a base group load map as more as faster. then
i think we cant move our data layer to base group then all the layers will
display as a titling map. then it will be faster than.
Does anyone have any idea about my suggestion or have an example to show
please give our group member to get more knowledge of Mapguide Opensource.
Thanks a lot.

On 13/07/07, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S <ks at geograf.dk> wrote:

>  Or, you can upload a modified weblayout to the session repository
> immediatly after the call to "create session", and then use the modified
> layout from there. This way, the viewer will do all the work.
> I assume that you handle the "create session" call manually.
>
> Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> Jackie Ng skrev:
>
> Hi,
>
> You might want to take a look at mainframe.aspx/php/jsp in the
> mapviewer(net/php/java) directory. The code there creates the
> javascript/html for the toolbar/taskbar items from the weblayout definition.
>
> - Jackie
>

> Ismael Cams wrote:
>
>  Hello,
>
> I am looking for a way to add flyout menus to the weblayout at runtime.
> The information that will be stored in the menus is session sensitive.
> Therefore adapting the Weblayout xml and uploading it to the repository is
> not a possibility.
>
> Can this be done without recreating the toolbar myself ?

Đỗ Xuân Quân