[mapguide-users] Bug in mapagent?

Mike Carsella mcarsel at qwest.com
Fri Jun 1 16:46:35 EDT 2007

GetFeaturesKml on http://server/mapguide/MapAgent/index.html is returning a
"c" for the name for all of my features as in the following example:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.1">
<NetworkLinkControl><minRefreshPeriod>2</minRefreshPeriod></NetworkLinkControl>
<Document>
<visibility>1</visibility>
<Placemark>
<name><![CDATA[c]]></name>
<Point>
<altitudeMode>clampToGround</altitudeMode>
<coordinates>
-85.636074, 34.905428, 0.000000
</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<name><![CDATA[c]]></name>
<Point>
<altitudeMode>clampToGround</altitudeMode>
<coordinates>
-85.679117, 34.783176, 0.000000
</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<name><![CDATA[c]]></name>
<Point>
<altitudeMode>clampToGround</altitudeMode>
<coordinates>
-85.566916, 34.543901, 0.000000
</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<name><![CDATA[c]]></name>
<Point>
<altitudeMode>clampToGround</altitudeMode>
<coordinates>
-85.827123, 34.697750, 0.000000
</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>

I'm using MGOS 1.1.  My point layer was built from an SDF file that has
about 20,000 points in it.  Isn't the name field supposed to be populated
with the value that was designated as the tool tip in Mapguide Studio?