[mapguide-users] Data Projection

nicholda nicholda at talgov.com
Mon Jun 4 08:40:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,
   Is there someone out there that can help?  I have lat and lon data in dd
using NAD83 unprojected.  I need to programmatically project this data to
NAD 1983 StatePlane Florida North FIPS 0903 (Feet).  When I try to overlay
this data with my facilities they of course don't match spacially.  Does
anyone know how to perform this in Mapguide or any other applicaion?  I am
using FME for translations, MapGuide studio and mgos 1.1.