[mapguide-users] Several small lay-out questions

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Thu Jun 7 03:32:10 EDT 2007

Hey,

I'm facing some small lay-out problems that I want to get rid of.

As you can see on the screenshot it shows for numbers, six decimals, but
ofcourse it should show none. Same for the date when it shows TIMESTAMP and
the hours after the date, while it isn't supposed to show up. Further in the
legend it shows a red cross when you chooce to not show a style of the
geometry, but just the feature label. How can you turn this red cross into
something like "abc" or at least into something else.
Last question is how to make the selection area bigger for an image. Like
the symbol you see that's selected on the screenshot, it has to be clicked
totally on the right side of it before it's selected.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11003274/decimalenendate.jpg

If anyone could help me solve these problems, wich are probably easy for
some experts of you, I would appreciate! :)

Thanks in advance.

Martijn