[mapguide-users] creating points at runtime / display problem

G.E.O.-Consulting / Hans Morschell moerschell at geo.co.at
Thu Jun 7 07:41:14 EDT 2007

Hallo,

the problem I described can be seen also with the dotnetviewersample and the
Sheboygan dataset. If you call the task findaddress and make a search the
map is zooming to the right parcel but the blue push-pin marker is not
shown. I think this might be the same problem.

Is there anybody having the same issue, or is there may be some kind of bug
in the Beta version (I didn't test it with MGOS 1.1) ?

my configuration: MgOS 1.2 Beta2, IIS5, .NET development environment

kind regards, Hans