[mapguide-users] OGR and MGOS

martijni mis at gemeentehulst.nl
Fri Jun 8 08:01:52 EDT 2007

Kenneth,

Thanks for your help (once again you helped this noob ;) )
I earlier tried to just use the map instead of pointing to the file, but it
had same result. Though what I didn't knew was that it fails when there are
"bad" files in the folder. So it can only makes connection when there are:
DAT, ID, IND, MAP, TAB and DBF files are in the folder...
It couldn't connect to the MI folder, but when I copied those extensions to
an other map it made a connection....

So it seems that I have to let the files get updated by a script instead of
making a direct connection.