[mapguide-users] mapguide library!

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Jun 10 04:52:11 EDT 2007

It is also possible to load/save the xml definitions by using the
GetResource and SetResource functions avalible in the MapGuideAPI.
If you want to examine the data, there are XSD files in the MapGuide
installation directory that defines the layout for the XML of the
different resources.

There is a testform that allows you to interact directly with the
mapagent at:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S