[mapguide-users] Bad labels

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Wed Jun 13 11:51:11 EDT 2007

I noticed that in 1.2 RC1, labels are occasionally not displayed properly.
I have posted two images - they are the same label displayed at different
scales.  I have attached two images.  bad.jpg shows the incorrect labels and
good.jpg shows the correct labels.  I'm not sure where those numbers came
from, but the feature does not have any attributes with values like that.
There is not a corresponding scale range in the layer definition, so the two
layers should be identical.  This did not happen in 1.1.

bad:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11102528/bad.jpg

good:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11102528/good.jpg