[mapguide-users] FDO PostGIS provider. Was: OGR Provider

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Thu Jun 14 02:53:50 EDT 2007

According to this TODO
http://svn.osgeo.org/fdo/trunk/Providers/PostGIS/Src/TODO.txt link , It
isn't implemented (operations on geometries: select/insert/update/delete).

Anyway, now I can fill the form on Map 2008, and click on connect. But I get
the next error:

The describe schema command failed for '' schema.
The execution of describe schema operation failed.
The Spatial Reference System for SRID=ㄭഀ宐৖뚐ࣾ⛨ড় not found.

With OGR works, and the schema (public) is called '21002parcelas'.

What's wrong?