[mapguide-users] RE: MGOS 1.2 RC1 & Mapguide Studio 2007 Enterprise

WCT stephen.park at westerncorrosion.com
Fri Jun 15 12:36:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for the heads-up on the patch.

MapAdmin was working satisfactorily, I was able to load a package using the
MapAdmin feature. But, MapAgent/index.html is giving "Page Not Found" when
trying to run the Resource Enumeration tests et al. Looking in IIS
configuration I see that .fcgi had not been registered against
isapi_fcgi.dll under mapagent application for some reason??

I manually registered it as per instructions on page 18 of the 1.1 Install
Guide

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/InstallConfigureMgOpenSourceOnWindows.pdf
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/InstallConfigureMgOpenSourceOnWindows.pdf

And I'm back in business. Webstudio opens the library correctly now. Thanks
very much for your help.

Regards,

Steve