[mapguide-users] Beginner Question

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 21 03:28:43 EDT 2007

You can download an evaluation copy of MapGuide Studio from Autodesk.
It will work for 30 days, and will let you become more familiar with MG.

You need to patch it with a Dll, if you use MG OS > 1.0, the Dll is
avalible on the MG OS download page.

There is also a free editor called "WebStudio", but it is not feature
complete.

Rgards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S