[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RDBMS: Can't connect to MySQL Server

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:59:04 EDT 2007

Hi Dave

Thankyou for replay, My Problem get solve. 127.0.0.1 IP Adress and localhost
is also working fine. Dave i have lots of points (Latitude and Longitude)
with their corresponding values for Polyline and points and polygon but it
is impossible to enter every values from MySQL Prompt using Insert command,
You have any idea how to insert all values in MySQL database without using
Insert Command. One way is inserting values using shp2MySQL But ihave no
idea how to upload using this. If you have any idea then please help me.
Thankyou in Advance.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar