[mapguide-users] Connecting to Access database in mapguide studio!

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 10:08:59 EDT 2007

Hi List!

   I'm trying to connect to the Access db of mapguide studio sample data (parcels.mdb), I've followed the steps defined in 'getting startedguide' document, but when I test the connection an error message is displayed, saying :

  An exception occurred in FDO component.RDBMS: No current open database.

  Would anybody please help me what's wrong?

  Thanks in advance;