[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: RE: RDBMS: Can't connect to MySQL Server

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:22:29 EDT 2007

Hi JasonBirch,

I tryed to import shp file in MySQL using FDO2FDO but till now i am not
Success, I want to ask one importatnt qustion to you that i have your gt
Query and i want to use your query with this FDO sample Application than i
see every thing is working fine, i can see layers in Layers combo box, their
property in property box, operator combo box,output property in output
property box.  But when after inserting value in value box, and clicking on
Execute button then I not getting any result in ? Output property box, So
please help me. Thankyou in Advance.

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar