[mapguide-users] RE: select features filter

GM_Mizar giampiero.massa at torino.miz.it
Fri Jun 29 11:20:13 EDT 2007

I have solved this...the problem was that FeatId is of Int32 type but other
properties (RoadID, ...) are Numeric type. I thought that Numeric = Int but
it's not true, it's a float type. In my code I've changed the
MgInt32Property with a MgDoubleProperty and now all works fine.

Thanks a lot for the comment!

Giampiero