[mapguide-users] Mg build error on Ubuntu 6.10

François Van Der Biest f.vanderbiest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:27:21 EST 2007

There does not seem to be any missing libs during compilation
(build_oem.sh), but there are some errors anyway (see below)
But which one causes "error 127" ?

F.

Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
ansi/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
mac/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
zip/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
x86/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf: No such file or directory
config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  ansi/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  mac/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  zip/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  zlib/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  x86/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
package/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
package/reader/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
package/writer/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
package/writer/extensions/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
package/writer/extensions/6.0/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not
recognized
package/writer/extensions/6.01/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not
recognized
package/utility/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
expat/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
whiptk/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
w3dtk/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
w3dtk/utility/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
w3dtk/hoops/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
publisher/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
publisher/impl/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
publisher/model/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
publisher/plot/Makefile.am:1: option `nostdinc' not recognized
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf: No such file or directory
cat: /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf: No such file or directory
config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/reader/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/writer/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/writer/extensions/Makefile.in seems to
ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/writer/extensions/6.0/Makefile.in seems to
ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/writer/extensions/6.01/Makefile.in seems to
ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  package/utility/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  expat/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  whiptk/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  w3dtk/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  w3dtk/jpeg/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  w3dtk/utility/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  w3dtk/hoops/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  publisher/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  publisher/impl/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  publisher/model/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  publisher/plot/Makefile.in seems to ignore the
--datarootdir setting
make[5]: avoid-version : commande introuvable
make[5]: [libdwfpackagewriterextensions.la] Erreur 127 (ignorée)
make[4]: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible «
../../package/writer/extensions/libdwfpackagewriterextensions.la »,
nécessaire pour « libdwfpackagewriter.la ». Arrêt.
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Erreur 2