[mapguide-users] MapGuide service don't start

HCammus hackprotm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:42:07 EST 2007

Hi, yeah I install this program's MgServerSetup-1.1.0.exe and
MgWebServerExtensionsSetup-1.1.0.exe, I put this too:

MapGuide1.1.0_GDAL_Patch.zip
Sheboygan.zip

And I take this document InstallConfigureMgOpenSourceOnWindows.pdf,
InstallMapGuideOpenSourceSamples.pdf, MgOpenSourceDevGuide.pdf, you spoke
about of?

Based in the document of the page, but the service never start, always are
stop, I try it with some solutions but don't work :(