[mapguide-users] Creating a New Feature Join between (FeatureSourceand database-table)

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 14 10:47:41 EDT 2007

You appear to have the join backwards. Always make the join from your
main geometry based source you wish to display. Open CenterLines and
join to your postgreSQL table. The ID fields need to be of the same
datatype.

When you create the layer select the new featureclass created in the
join. DO NOT SELECT the new geometry.

Regards,
Dave