[mapguide-users] [MapGuide OpenSource 1.1.0] Problem with creating a map in Web Studio

Guilhem Vellut guilhem.vellut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:22:38 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am totally new to MapGuide. I have been trying to use WebStudio to create
a map. I can create a SHP feature source and a layer just fine (although I
cannot visualize the layer on the Preview sliding panel) but I have some
difficulties with the map : I am trying by using the Layers sliding panel
and the Groups tab. When I want to add a layer to the map, I get the popup
dialog, but when I click on the select button after selecting a layer,
nothing happens, except (according to Firebug) a JavaScript error "console
is not defined" inside the call to some setDefaultCrsAndExtents function. I
am using Firefox 2.0.0.2 on Windows XP. I am obviously doing something
wrong, but i don't really see what.
Thanks for any help!

Guilhem