[mapguide-users] MGOS Application Overlaying on GOOGLE

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 08:56:56 EDT 2007

Dhirendra,

This is probably a difficult thing to do ... I think you can use
MapGuide as a KML server for Google Earth.  I'm not sure if Google
Maps can load KML directly yet.

You can also look at using OpenLayers (http://www.openlayers.org) to
build your web client since it can use Google Maps API to load Google
maps and then overlay other layers (using WMS for instance).  You
could probably launch an OpenLayers app from MapGuide, but again,
it's not going to be trivial to set up.

Cheers

Paul