[mapguide-users] MapGuideOpenSource and Developer's samples

Miss c-gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 1 16:57:50 EDT 2007

I start working with MapGuideOpenSource.

I have install Sample Data and Viewer Sample Application => it run

I have install the Developper's guide samples pakage, follow the instruction

I can open  http://<servername>/mapguide/devguide/index.html

But I can't publish the samples (Hello map (and others)

however When I use studio I can preview the samples !

I'm working with XP and the client and server are in the same PC.

Somebody can help me ?