[mapguide-users] Shapefile Query don't return all results

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 2 11:29:42 EDT 2007

Hmm.

I meant embedded spaces at the ends of the strings (like 'Mandeville ').  This would be worked around by adding a '%' character (or whatever wildcard is appropriate for DBF) to the end of the string.

I don't know of any strategies for dealing with accented characters in search definitions.  If you're running MGOS 1.2-beta, perhaps this RFC would make a difference?

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc18

I know that it affects collation and upper/lower case.  No idea if it would, for instance, allow you to search for Mandeville and get back Mandéville.

Would you be willing to post a defect for this issue, and make your source data available somewhere for analysis?

Check the tracker for related issues first:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/search

If you don't already have an OSGeo UserID, I'd suggest obtaining one, and logging into Trac before submitting the ticket, so that you can be notified of changes in status.

http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Then enter a new ticket:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/newticket

Jason