[mapguide-users] my map can not be displayed in map preview

fishtrees fishtrees at 163.com
Wed May 2 15:50:54 EDT 2007

hi I create a map ,but it doesn't display in preview frame,only display backgoud color. I have checked data source,it can work good because when I edit a layer in my map,the preview frame displaying the preview of layer. Is the problem coordinate system setting? In MapInfo,the coordinate system is longitude/latitude(WGS 84),CoordSys Earth Projection 1, 104 , but I can't find it in MapGuide Studio when editing a map. If the problem isn't the coordinate system,what cause it? Thanks fishtrees