[mapguide-users] MapGuide and Integrated Security

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:12:20 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have developed a .NET application around MapGuide. In this application I
have a start.aspx page where I refer to a WebLayout in the following way:

<frameset rows="80%,20%">
    <frame scrolling=no src="http://<%# GISServer
%>/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=<%# WebLayout %>&USERNAME=<%# UserName
%>&PASSWORD=<%# UserPassword %>" id="frmViewer" name="ViewerFrame"/>

Username: Anonymous
Password:

This works fine as long as I configure my application with anonymous access.
But when I try to use Integrated Security MapGuide is asking for a user and
password. When I press cancel the map is loaded but I can not make any
selection.
I have tried to configure MapGuide as Integrated Security too, but in this
case I run into trouble with the MapGuide Studio which is no longer
accepting the default Administrater and admin. I am really struggling with
this, because I need Integrated Security on my application.

Does anyone have experience with MG and Integrated Security, or know-how to
configure it in a correct way ?

Thanks in advance.