[mapguide-users] .NET Choices

Brad Leighninger bradl at mai-eng.com
Thu May 3 13:46:57 EDT 2007

I am using a combo in my solutions, VB in the aspx pages and C# in some
of my custom classes.  Both languages use the same framework in the end
so the differences lie mostly in syntax.  In other words, use what you
know.  You can easily compile assemblies from both languages into the
same solution so if you find a code snippet in either language you can
use it as is without conversion.

Brad Leighninger

Mathews & Associates, Inc.