[mapguide-users] carto_neotic@yahoo.fr

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Fri May 4 07:03:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

1. You are posting on a wrong place - this is for MapGuide OpenSource.
It seems that you are using Mapguide 6.x.
2. Coordinates of points coming from OLE DB Data source are assumed to
be in decimal degrees - there is no other option - you should have
Lat/Lon values in your database. However your map can be in any
projection and coordinates are transformed (reprojected) on the fly

Stefan.