[mapguide-users] Creating Layer in runtime

Kenneth ks at geograf.dk
Mon May 7 03:32:21 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have not tried that sample, so i cannot help you there.

However, when I refered to the MapGuide Developer Guide, it states that
you have to export an xml for the Layer, and then write it into the
session repository.

If you try that, please remember that the Xml parser in MapGuide ONLY
accepts utf-8, and that Map Studio REQUIRES spaces between the Xml tags.
It might be fixed in a future release, but at least that is how 1.1.0 works.

--
Regards. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S