[mapguide-users] Creating maps at runtime

Kenneth ks at geograf.dk
Fri May 11 05:43:47 EDT 2007

Yes, they can.

I suppose you want to use digitizing to determine initial zoom.

The most simple approach, would be to make a map and a layout that looks
close to what you want.
Then export both from studio, using "Save as xml...".

When generating a new map/layout, you simply load the xml files, modify
them and save them back into the server (library or session, as you like).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S