[mapguide-users] KING FDO X, Y data does not show

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon May 14 14:50:22 EDT 2007

If I understand you correctly you got the FDO Class but you cannot see
it in the map.

Have you tried to setup MAP extend manually ( not in Layer preview )

In such cases I usually use Fdo2Fdo tool to check if provider is reading
data correctly from database
and also you can check what spatial extent is returned by provider.

Haris