[mapguide-users] Chinese text on feature lable are incorrect, feature data source is MySQL

fishtrees fishtrees at 163.com
Tue May 15 15:13:32 EDT 2007

THX for help.

I'm not sure in this mail list how many friends can meet same problem, but I
really want  to solve this problem.

I already use the unicode font,but it's no effect,chinese text on feature
lable always display "???".
If I use SHP files as my feature resource, chinese text can be displayed
correct.
I guess the reason is that FDO MySQL provider only supports single byte
character.
If that is true, how can I add a MySQL query "set names utf8" after create a
MySQL connection or before some other operation like "select".

Is there someone can give me some suggestion?

FishTrees