[mapguide-users] Error when trying to load external shapefiles with mapguide studio

azpublic azpublic at bluewin.ch
Tue May 15 16:17:36 EDT 2007

Hi list,

When trying to add new shp files in mapguide studio I often encounter the
following popup error after clicking on the load resource button :

“Unable to complete request to site . Operation is not valid due to the
current state of the object”

And the data is never uploaded

Any idea why this is happening ?

The shapefiles are created using ogr2ogr by converting MapInfo TAB files to
Esri Shapefiles. I don’t know if this info is relevant to the problem.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:46