[mapguide-users] Smaller AJAXViewer in firefox not loading correctly...

Patrick Tsang pt at pat.ca
Wed May 16 17:05:13 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

I find couple problems with AJAXViewer in Firefox, I am not sure anyone else
have experience or solution for them.

First:
I created a small iFRAME to host the AJAXViewer like this.
<iframe id="AFrame" name="AFrame" style="width: 150px; height:
150px;">http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fTestr%2fLayouts%2fA.WebLayout&LOCALE=en</iframe>

The map is loaded but the actually map is sitting at the bottom of the
iFRAME, i have to pan down to see the map, it only happened in FF not IE.
Any idea?

Second:
if you launch AJAXViewer in FF like the following...
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fTester%2fLayouts%2fA.WebLayout&LOCALE=en
and resize the browser to small width, it keep posting back or in a loop try
to load something within the AJAXViewer, it only happened when the browser
window in a smaller width, not sure both are related or not.

BTW I am running MGO1.1, FF 2.0.0.3
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Patrick