[mapguide-users] OGR and MGOS

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 04:07:57 EDT 2007

Hi,
         I am sorry to say that it doesn't use to work even with the older build with Mapguide 1.1 and use to show the same problem No Connection Properties in the Editior Like DataSource & ReadOnly etc .I think that i have to wait for the MapGuide 1.2 to come out.

  Thks
  Max

Traian Stanev <traian.stanev at autodesk.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                The 3.2.2 build requires Mapguide 1.2 (actually the FDO that comes with it).

  You can try this older build with MapGuide 1.1: http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.2.1/OGRProvider-3.2.1.win32.zip

  If it doesn’t work then I’m afraid I will just recommend waiting for MapGuide 1.2 to come out and then use the latest build.

  Traian