[mapguide-users] RE: Informix database support

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Fri May 18 10:18:06 EDT 2007

Did you specify a coordinate system that corresponds with your X/Y or
geometry columns? I'm guessing you have. Was the key column for the
table you are trying to use defaulted or did you have to select it? I'm
not familiar with Informix so I don't know if there are any special
parameters you might need to include in the connection string.

I don't' have an Informix database to test against so sending the driver
will be of limited value other than to see the interface via the ODBC
Admin.

Regards,
Dave