[mapguide-users] Navigation Example .NET

Kenneth ks at geograf.dk
Sun May 20 14:18:25 EDT 2007

If you modify the layer visibility, using serverside code, it will not
work correctly with the AJAX viewer.
The problem is that the AJAX client has a small cache of visible layers,
and calling map.refresh() on the client does not invalidate this cache.

The symptoms will be that no tooltip is displayed for the layer, and the
layer never shows up in the legend.
I've posted this bug on the mapguide-internals list, and a workaround.

Regards. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S