[mapguide-users] mapguide studio for .mgp?

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 03:46:23 EDT 2007

Thanks for your guide, my problem is that while trying to make .mgp file from shp files using Mapguide site admin I get the "invalid resource name" message, would you please explain where I should put my file and how to define the
  "Folder name -e.g. //<root_folder>/<folder1>)"??

  Regards, M.Sadrykia;

Kenneth <ks at geograf.dk> wrote:
  .mgp files can be created with the Mapguide site admin.

Studio transforms shp files to sdf files.
You can try to do the same, using Fdo2Fdo.
The OGR provider can read SHP files, but only data, not the layer styling.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

Mansoureh Sadrykia wrote:     Hi!

  Is there anyway- other than using mapguide studio- to make .mgp files from shp files in order to load them in mapguide os?

  Thanks in Advance;