[mapguide-users] About FDO

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 22 11:11:09 EDT 2007

What you describe is not really a function of FDO but rather of the MapGuide
API.  If you just need to update layer properties and refresh the layer and
map, then it doesn't matter what your feature source type is.  Any database
(that supports your geometry types) will work fine for this type of
application.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com