[mapguide-users] RE: MySQL connection error - unsupported buffer type?

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed May 23 07:36:59 EDT 2007

Hi Andy Morsell,

As per your Suggestion i installed MySQL 5.0 and try to make connection with
MySQL using Autodesk studio 2007 but i get one error:- An exception occured
in FDO component. The runtime was not found (module LIBMYSQL.dll). i also
copied libmySQL.dll file from MySQL directory to Server\bin\FDO and
server\bin directory but still error is same, now please tell me what i do ?
I am  using MGOS 1.1.0 version. Please suggest me........

Thankyou in Advance

Regards,

Dhirendra Kumar